The running of the Carceral Geography Working Group is overseen by the group’s Committee. The Committee comprises:
- Chair: Dr Jennifer Turner (Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg, Geography)
- Secretary: Dr Lauren Martin (Durham University, Geography)
- Treasurer: Dr Anna Schliehe (University of Cambridge, Criminology)
- Committee member: Prof Dominique Moran (University of Birmingham, Geography)
- Committee member: Dr Claire Loughnan (University of Melbourne, Social and Political Sciences)
The Committee members are supported by the Advisory Board.
If you are interested in getting involved with the Committee or Advisory Board, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org